microGen Systems develops ultra-low power Industrial Internet of Things Wireless Sensor solutions for Smart Connected Product OEMs to accelerate time to market, reduce costs, and insure scalability. Our team works closely with your product, engineering and manufacturing staff to design and implement the right IIoT solution.
IIoT Development Platform
Our custom wireless sensor designs incorporate 5 major components:
Various Wireless Network options – WWAN or WLAN designs optimized for low-power.
Ultra-low Power MCU with BLE and advanced power management algorithms
Various ultra-low power Sensor and Controller configurations
Primary or Rechargeable Battery managed for long life
Optional Energy Harvesting modules using ambient: motion, light, heat or flow.
Why are microGen IIoT Design Services the Right Solution for You?
- Discover and Document your IIoT Business Drivers and Product Requirements – You will use IIoTaudit tools to determine your business case financials, staffing capabilities and product specifications.
- We Do the Design – The microGen engineers will create the IIoT solution that meets your needs.
- Ultra-Low Power Long Life Sensors – we will utilize our ULP design expertise in your sensor.
- IIoT Integrated Into Your Product– we customize the sensor design to fit your product exactly.
- Accelerate Your Time to Market – cut your development and new product introduction time up to 50%.
- Reduce your Development Costs– utilizing our expertise can save you up to 70% over Do-it-Yourself.
- Insure Scalability – your IIoT sensors are designed to scale from 100s to 100,000s deployed.
- Rapid IIoT Deployment – microGen IIoT sensors are designed for ease of provisioning and use.
- IIoT Ecosystem Support – utilize our Gateway, Network,and IIoT Software Platform partners.
- Your Customers Will Benefit – a well executed IIoT-enabled solution drives customer productivity.